The Gentle Shirt delights with its soft two-ply fabric and unparalleled wearing comfort.
The high-quality twill shirt with envelope cuff is made of the finest cotton (non-iron) and has a soft handle.
With a noble shine the Gentle Shirt also convinces visually.
This shirt (no chest pocket) with a classic Kent collar and comfortable cut can be perfectly integrated into both casual outfits and business outfits.
The finely shimmering fabric and the high-quality details make the shirt look well-groomed and testify to style.
Impress yourself with the unrestrained premium look of this shirt at leisure and at work alike!
The optimal comfort makes the Gentle Shirt around the clock a reliable companion in all situations.
The Gentle Shirt comes from the Premium Line 1863 by ETERNA. Special qualities, cotton fabrics with the best finishing and high quality workmanship are among the advantages of ETERNA premium shirts.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes. By compensation we produce CO2 neutral.
What are you waiting for, order this uni-colored men's shirt today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
Experience the benefits of this premium shirt at a business price - because you are worth it!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- COMFORT FIT
- Material quality
- French cuffs
- Kent collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!