The Gentle Shirt impresses with its soft two-ply fabric and incomparable wearing comfort.
The high-quality twill shirt is made of the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) and has a soft feel.
With its elegant sheen and fashionable patches on the collar and cuffs, the Gentle Shirt also impresses visually.
The shirt (without breast pocket) with a classic Kent collar and comfortable cut can be perfectly integrated into both casual and business outfits.
The finely shimmering fabric and the high-quality details always make the shirt look neat and testify to its style.
The optimal wearing comfort makes the Gentle Shirt a reliable companion around the clock in all situations.
The Gentle Shirt comes from the premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''. Special qualities, cotton fabrics with the best finishing and high-quality workmanship are among the advantages of the ETERNA premium shirts.
In the CO²-neutral production of our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes.
What are you waiting for, order this plain-colored men's shirt today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- COMFORT FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- Kent collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!