Then you absolutely need this plain-colored GENTLE SHIRT from our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
Particularly fine and noble fabrics are used in our premium line.
All '' 1863 by ETERNA '' shirts are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO² compensation.
This high-quality twill shirt (without breast pocket) convinces with a particularly high-quality two-ply fabric (100% cotton, non-iron) and a clean look.
It not only feels good and looks good, but also impresses with a very good price-performance ratio.
Due to the fashionably tailored cut and the shark collar, it can be perfectly integrated into both casual outfits and business outfits.
The finely shimmering fabric and the high-quality details always make the shirt look neat and testify to its style.
Impress with the unagitated premium look of this shirt in your free time and at work!
The modern patches on the inside of the collar and on the cuffs give this shirt a modern touch.
A real gentleman wears a real GENTLE SHIRT!
It's best to order today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!