Special qualities, fabrics made of cotton with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages come together in our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes. Shirts from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO² compensation.
This striped long-sleeved shirt is made from the finest two-ply fabric (100% cotton, easy to iron) and offers a soft feel and great comfort.
This soft tailoring shirt (without breast pocket) with a shark collar and a slightly tailored cut should be used especially where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury meet for everyday life.
It has a soft collar, soft cuffs, as well as unglued inlays.
In addition, it has a shortened hull length and a rounded hem, so that it can be worn over the waistband in an optimal length - for a wonderfully unagitated and valuable look.
Secure this twill shirt with a particularly soft feel today and convince yourself of the super soft quality and first-class workmanship.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!