Special qualities, cotton fabrics with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages are combined in our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes. All shirts and blouses of the Premium Line 1863 by ETERNA are made CO2-neutral.
This printed poplin shirt is made of the finest cotton quality (100% CO, non-iron, without chest pocket) and promises thereby the whole day an excellent wearing feeling.
The shark collar and the slightly waisted cut make it very easy to combine with casual jeans for a casual outfit.
What are you waiting for, order today this long sleeve shirt with trendy all over print and convince yourself of the first class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!