Sustainability has been a big issue at ETERNA for decades - and this is particularly evident in our WE CARE casual collection.
This also includes the new UPCYCLING SHIRT, which is made from recycled and renewable materials - from the fabric to the labels to the buttons, which are also made from recycled materials.
In addition, the UPCYCLING SHIRT does without plastic on the packaging and shirt.
We use sustainably produced yarns for the WE CARE collection, which consist of cellulose fiber Lyocell and recycled cotton fibers and can thus be produced in a particularly resource-saving manner.
This long-sleeved shirt with a slightly tailored cut is made with a classic button-down collar and will enrich your wardrobe.
Wearing this long-sleeved shirt (without a breast pocket) is definitely not just a visual delight - feel the perfection of the fine fabric (70% cotton, 30% lyocell, easy-iron) and the masterly workmanship of this ETERNA shirt.
Order this striped poplin shirt today, because with this UPCYCLING shirt we offer a sustainable casual shirt that combines a casual style with a clear conscience in a contemporary way.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- Button Down collar
- EASY IRON
- 70% cotton, 30% lyocell
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!