This slip-on shirt is made of 67% cotton and 33% linen (easy to iron).
The gray band in the button panel is a great eye catcher.
The special highlight of this shirt is the possibility to convert it to a short-sleeved shirt with a tie.
It has particularly good wearing properties, because shirts with a linen component have a cooling effect because the linen fiber absorbs moisture to a high degree and releases it to the environment.
Slip in and feel good! Order this linen shirt with a figure-hugging cut from our casual line today and upgrade your wardrobe with style!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- Mandarin collar
- EASY IRON
- 67% cotton, 33% linen
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!