As flexible as sportswear - for maximum freedom!
The extremely stretchy PERFORMANCE SHIRT will delight all shirt fans for whom freedom of movement is important.
As flexible as sportswear, the PERFORMANCE SHIRT adapts to every movement. This is made possible by easy-iron stretch twill made of 70% lyocell, 26% polyamide and 4% elastane.
The Lyocell content gives the fabric a cooling effect, makes it particularly breathable and absorbent.
In addition, the material is a real lightweight - ideal for those who cultivate an active lifestyle and want to rely on a high-performance shirt.
This plain-colored SLIM FIT long-sleeved shirt definitely brings sporty elegance into your wardrobe.
The figure-hugging cut, the fashionable patches on the shark collar and cuffs, as well as the colored buttons, give this shirt a particularly modern touch.
Combine this super stretchy shirt as you like it - with a suit in the office or casually in your spare time with jeans and sneakers. You will get many compliments for it.
Secure our new PERFORMANCE SHIRT today (without a breast pocket) and convince yourself of the masterly quality and workmanship of our new shirt type.
- Sleeve Length
- Super-long (28 inches), Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- Cutaway collar
- EASY IRON
- 70% lyocell, 26% polyamide, 4% elastane
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!