Special qualities, cotton fabrics with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages are combined in our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes. By compensation we produce CO² neutral.
This uni-colored twill long-sleeved shirt is made of the finest two-ply fabric (100% CO, easy-iron) in washed quality and meets the highest standards for a soft feel and best wearing comfort.
The shirt (without breast pocket) with shark collar and figure-hugging cut should find its use especially where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury for everyday life meet.
This soft tailoring shirt has a soft collar and cuffs, as well as unglued inserts.
In addition, it has a shortened hull length, so that it can be worn over the waistband in optimal length - for a wonderfully relaxed and high-quality look.
What are you waiting for, order today this twill men's shirt with a particularly soft feel and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- Convertible cuffs
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!