This is a half-arm tunic from our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
Blouses from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO2 compensation.
This half-sleeved blouse (back length 65 cm) impresses with its noble quality and is a welcome change from the classic blouse.
The well thought-out cut gently emphasizes your silhouette and accentuates the coquettish touch of this model. The subtle V-neckline is particularly flattering to the cleavage.
Combine this highly fashionable, slightly shiny shirt blouse (70% cotton, 30% silk) with a pair of skinny pants or an elegant skirt - a WOW appearance is guaranteed.
So that you can enjoy your blouse for a long time, it's best to use a silk detergent for proper care.
Clear the stage for this blouse - you will love this classy trend piece!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/2 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- without collar
- 70% cotton, 30% silk
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.