A linen tunic is a perfect investment, because the special material is cooling in summer due to its structure, but also keeps the cold out.
This is a tunic blouse from our premium line 1863 by ETERNA, in which particularly fine and high-quality fabrics are used.
Blouses from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO2 compensation.
This short-sleeved blouse from our current collection impresses with its fine linen quality (100% LI) and is a welcome change from the classic blouse.
The slightly tailored cut gently emphasizes your silhouette and accentuates the coquettish touch of this model.
The shirt collar merges into a button placket and can be worn open or high-necked as desired.
The back length of the blouse is 82 cm.
Combine this extremely fashionable and trendy blouse shape with narrow trousers in your free time or in the office e.g. with a skirt and a WOW appearance is guaranteed.
Order today - you will love this casual, sporty linen tunic
- Sleeve Length
- 1/2 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- 100% linen
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.