'' 1863 by ETERNA '' Blouses are premium blouses of the upper league due to their high-quality workmanship and their elegant cut.
They consist of high-quality fabrics for maximum comfort, attractive fabric structures and easy care.
Blouses from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO2 compensation.
You can use our plain-colored shirt dress with a back length of 100 cm for both the formal wardrobe and the city look. You are always perfectly dressed with this all-rounder and will receive many compliments.
On vacation on the beach it can be worn alone, otherwise it is also perfect in combination as a long blouse with skinny pants.
Combine this dress with a shirt collar as you like. Different combinations are possible.
It is made of the finest cotton (96% CO, 4% EA, STRETCH, easy-iron) for you and thus guarantees first-class comfort.
Secure this beautiful model today, you will definitely love this half-sleeved shirt dress.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/2 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 96% cotton, 4% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.