Blouses from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO2 compensation.
If you value a fashionable appearance, then this plain-colored jacquard tunic from our premium segment 1863 by ETERNA is the right choice for you.
The fashionable round neckline merges into a V-neckline and cheekily flashes some skin.
This slip blouse has a back length of 65 cm and offers first-class comfort thanks to the quality of 56% cotton and 44% linen.
Combine this premium blouse in your free time with jeans or very elegantly for festive occasions - you are assured of a stylish appearance.
Woman doesn't treat herself to anything else, that's why you reward yourself with this combination wonder, you will love this tunic.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- without collar
- 56% cotton, 44% linen
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.