LONG SLEEVE BLOUSE 1863 BY ETERNA - PREMIUM STRETCH NAVY UNI
BROWSE ALL BLOUSES >
Order number: 5005_19DP95_D_38
Here we present you an absolute highlight of our '' 1863 by ETERNA '' collection.
This plain colored long blouse will surely conquer your heart in no time, because long blouses are currently in great demand and can be found on all fashion blogs.
The shirt collar, the skilful asymmetry and the back length of 80 cm allow for a variety of combinations.
The subtle tie belt and the extravagant button placket on the side are great eye-catchers and make for an exciting look.
In casual casual jeans or business in the elegant, black pants combined - a stylish and fashionable appearance is guaranteed.
The high-quality stretch quality (74% CO, 23% PA, 3% EA, stretch, easy-iron) ensures first-class wearing comfort, which you will certainly appreciate.
ETERNA premium blouses are made of high-quality fabrics - for maximum comfort, attractive fabric structures and easy care. All blouses from this line are produced CO² neutral.
The woman does not treat herself otherwise - order this sophisticated long blouse today and look forward to great looks!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 74% cotton, 23% polyamide, 3% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.