1863 by ETERNA Blouses are Premium blouses of the Oberliga due to their high quality workmanship and their elegant cuts.
ETERNA premium blouses are made of high-quality fabrics for maximum comfort, attractive fabric structures and easy care.
Blouses from this premium line are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
The fashionable stand-up collar goes over in this tunic in a V-neck, which sets your cleavage skillfully in scene.
It has a back length of 69 cm and is made of 75% cotton, 21% polyamide and 4% spandex (stretch, iron-free).
Combine this premium tunic at leisure casual with jeans or very elegant on festive occasions - a stylish appearance is hereby assured.
Woman does not treat herself otherwise - for this reason - reward yourself with this blouse, you will love this combination wonder.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Mandarin collar
- EASY IRON
- 75% cotton, 21% polyamide, 4% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.