This shirt hides what is to remain invisible underneath: It is opaque and therefore suitable for all men who want to cover, for example, tattoos or body hair.
If the best solution was to wear a undershirt or a shirt under the shirt so far, the ETERNA COVER SHIRT can now be dispensed with.
Sporty and elegant at the same time - no matter how you combine this plain-colored men's shirt with a functional breast pocket, whether casually with jeans and sneakers or classically in the office with black trousers - there's nothing standing inthe way of a confident and stylish appearance.
The fashionable Classic Kent collar and the comfortable cut round off the look harmoniously.
Whether for work or leisure: Wearing ETERNA shirts is a pleasure!
So what are you waiting for? Order today this opaque twill shirt, which is made of the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) for you and bring sporty elegance into your wardrobe!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches), Extra-long (26.5 inches), Shorter (23 inches), Super-long (28 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- with breast pocket
- Material quality
- COMFORT FIT
- Convertible cuffs
- Kent collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!