Get this plaid premium long sleeve shirt with Pepita pattern today!
Especially fine and noble fabrics are used in our premium line.
Shirts of the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
Selected, high-quality buttons adorn our premium shirts, sewn with the patented Ascolite process, for maximum button security and more comfort when opening and closing.
This businessshirt is made from the finest cotton quality (easy to iron) and promises a pleasant wearing feeling throughout the day, which you will surely appreciate.
This shirt with shark collar is lovingly crafted into detail and can be combined for a casual casual outfit very well with jeans in your free time.
But even in the office to suit you are perfectly dressed and a stylish appearance is nothing in the way.
So what are you waiting for todayto order this men's shirt (without breast pocket) and convince yourself of the first-class quality of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- SLIM FIT
- Convertible cuffs
- shark collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!