Combines e.g. casual jeans or a leather skirt - a WOW appearance is always guaranteed with this striped blouse from our premium segment 1863 by ETERNA.
When manufacturing our premium blouses, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes.
All blouses from this line are produced CO²-neutral.
A special eye-catcher on this blouse are the overlong sleeves, which can be adjusted with a binding tape and put this blouse in the limelight.
This trend part is made of 75% cotton, 21% polyamide and 4% spandex (easy to iron, STRETCH) and with a back length of 76 cm.
Order today thishighlight of our collection - you will love this blouse and do not want to miss out on your wardrobe.
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 75% cotton, 21% polyamide, 4% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life.
ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.