Special qualities and fabrics with the best finishing and high-quality workmanship unite in this premium line that needs no more than one year.
Blouses of the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
Here we offer you an elegant long-sleeved blouse that sits perfectly thanks to a modern, slightly waisted cut.
With a back length of 66 cm, it convinces above all by the concealed button placket and the timeless shirt collar.
This women's blouse always gives a timelessly elegant appearance, both in the free time and in the office.
Convince yourself of the wonderful cotton quality with a share of 18% polyamide and 3% spandex (easy to iron) and the great workmanship and order today this essential shirt blouse.
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 79% cotton, 18% polyamide, 3% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.